Sunday 4 March 2012

More music!


As child and teenager I wasn´t very much into music.
I remember that day I got a new teacher for music at school, he played Summertime sung by Janis Joplin. It was strange what happened to me, somehow the music was creeping under my skin. I was upset and asked for to listen to the song a second time. But that was the first and the last contact with music made in the end of the sixties/the midst of the seventies. Unfortunately I never had any more lessons with that teacher.
First now I´m starting to listen to this music, and I have to concede, there is some nice stuff :)
So, it´s time for a compilation of some of my favourites, I hope you enjoy it :)


Janis Joplin - Summertime
Paul Mccartney And Wings - Let Me Roll It
Kevin Ayers - Oh Wot A Dream
Them - Here Comes The Night
The Pretty Things - Bracelets Of Fingers
The Zombies - Shes Not There
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play
Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper
The Pretty Things - She's A Lover
The Zombies - Leave Me Be
The Zombies - Tell Her No
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe
Traffic - Paper Sun
The Zombies - Time Of The Season
The Who - I Can´t Explain
Adrian Pride - Her Name Is Melody
Gandalf - Me About You
New Colony Six - I Confess
Scott Richards - Who Is That Girl
Sixto Rodriguez - Sugar Man
The Idle Race - Morning Sunshine
Donovan - Curry-Land
Donovan - Sunshine Superman
Pink Floyd - Remember A Day
Pink Floyd - Julia Dream
The Savages - Quiet Town
The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - As The World Rises And Falls
The Zombies - Summertime



Thanks for playing all this music for me!



2 comments:

  1. There were lots of traffic but i could not tell her no because of the zombies

    ReplyDelete
  2. But who was that pretty thing that fell in the morning sunshine?

    ReplyDelete