Wednesday 7 March 2012

The record collection of my mother


It was lonesome at home after school, so as I was old enough to use the record player I started to listen to the record collection of my mother. I love singing, and listened again and again! For sure some of the records were damaged here and there, and unfortunately it ended with that she locked the door of the living room. At least this was the music I listened to as young girl - should I say, enjoy it? :)

Sound Of Music - Do-Re-Mi
Barbara Streisand - The Way We Were
West Side Story - Maria
Marlene Dietrich - Sag Mir Wo Die Blumen Sind
Vico Torriani - Kalkutta Liegt Am Ganges
Tom Jones - What´s New Pussycat
Glenn Miller - Pennsylvania 6-5000
Cornelis Vreeswijk - Cecilia Lind
Cornelis Vreeswijk - Märk Hur Vår Skugga
Cornelis Vreeswijk - Jag Hade En Gång En Båt

This last one is still a favourite of mine :)
Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki


No comments:

Post a Comment