Friday 9 March 2012

Trip Hop


Never heard of this? For sure you have :)
I dedicate this post to my polish girlfriend, enjoy!


Beastie Boys - I Don`t Know
Beastie Boys - Picture This
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Massive Attack - Black Milk
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Portishead - Wandering Star
Portishead - Strangers
Portishead - Glory Box
Tricky - Overcome
Tricky - Hell Is Round The Corner
Smoke City - Underwater Love
Morcheeba - Trigger Hippie
Garbage - The Trick Is To Keep Breathing

I don´t know if you studied the Wikipedia link, so I´ll put up a link I found on there, a Trip Hop radio from russia.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you my Dear. Finally i can listen to it. Bardzo fajne:-) A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Musikauswahl! Viele äußerst schöne Erinnerungen kommen zurück! Danke! Wefra

    ReplyDelete