Sunday 15 April 2012

Royalty

It was a grey saturday, but I wanted to go somewhere and take some pictures. Round about 100 km from where I live is the little town Bückeburg. It has a castle, Schloss Bückeburg, and a real prince (Fürst Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe) who lives in this castle with his family. I´m glad I only saw his cars.

 


I paid the price for admittance and additionally I paid 5,00 € for the golden badge - the admission to take pics. So, my friends, take a look at the photos I made, I paid the price for you :) Oh no, wrong! I paid a part of Fürst Alexanders petrol costs :)




























































































For those who are interested, the building itself is built in the style of Weser Renaissance. The decorations inside the castle are often made in the style of baroque or mannerism, a type of decoration from the time between renaissance and baroque.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh thanks :) Gong too chagne those imetiadely :)

      Delete
  2. I sea! Gudd woeak ... also >ZU< S-L :))

    vary nice photso BTW

    ReplyDelete