Sunday 22 July 2012

And rain again :)

I'm really glad of having good rainclothes, as the jet stream flows in the south this year, England got a lot of rain.
On my way in the direction of Kings Lynn I took a look at the beachhuts in Wells On The Coast, and the cliffs of Hunstanton. I slept on a camp site in Sandringham, nearby lives the Queen, where Jean and Manfred from Nottingham invited me for breakfast. Thanks for that!




Well On The Coast




































Hunstanton Cliffs


























Kings Lynn


























From Kings Lynn I took the train towards Nottingham. Thanks to the conductor who let me take the train even if I had not made a reservation for my bicycle.

4 comments:

  1. Hello viti ... thx for the news update and all the nice photos, esp. the highland cattle up here :)
    Hmpf ... I couldn't find the "tractor" in the other post.

    From what I've heard the weather should be a little better next week.

    All the best for the next tour steps ... and many greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well ... now I found all the tractors ... my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Viti, was nice meeting you today on the train from Birmingham. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :)
    Rupert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Viti,
    Nice pictures of a( rainy) England.
    Hope for you now and coming weeks a lot of sunshine.
    Enjoy and Good luck!!!
    Last week of my holiday was better then first.(yeah Scotland .....)

    Hans (the ferrie Hoek van Holland -Harwich)

    ReplyDelete