Saturday 14 July 2012

Lucky to be dry

My dear friends, I've reached Acle where I'm glad about to meet Jackie Clover. Eighten months ago did she open Clover's Traditional Tearoom in The Street. She serves tea, off course, scones, cakes, and lunch. Everything is homemade and tastes very good.


And lot of thanks to her as she lend me her computer :)
But, what have i been up to?
I left Harwich with the small ferry to Felixstove.
































Sometimes the sun is shining, and I'm astonished about the hundreds of bathhouses along the coast, the beautiful landscape, and the very nice people everywhere!






My next camp site was near Sizewell Nuclear Plant, so I should be shining now. I took a walk along the coast line before leaving.





































On my way to Dunwich Beach I came along Minsmere Nature Reserve.
































At least I found Southwold Harbour. It took me hours to bike through as I had to stopp, make a lot of pictures :)






As I said, I'm in Acles in the moment, and heading away into direction of Cromer. The weather is dry in the moment, I hope it will stay in that way!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, hello viti ... looks like sun shines on your island ... and so many new photos (even with watermarks now :) - My fav is that with the warning.

    Best wishes for more dry and sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the bathhouses... cant wait to see more:)
    Aldona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there :) I learned the right word now, those houses are called beachhuts :) Greetz to both of you!

    ReplyDelete