Sunday 22 July 2012

Onwards!

Hello there my friends! Have been away for a long time, it is really difficult to find a place where I can use a computer. But I have arrived at Nottingham now, so I have the opportunity to use a computer of a very dear friend, Thanks for that :)
What have I been up to? Leaving Acle I was heading towards Cromer.



Jackie gave me the recommendation to stay at Poppyland in Thorpe Market a camp site just a few miles apart from Cromer. I was nicely welcomed from Billy (thanks for the flourescent vest!) and  Pam, the proprietors of the site. I stayed on that place for two nights. On the day I left Angela and Kevin invited me to a hot cup of tea and a nice chat. So I started warmed into the depth of my soul :)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Viti, it's Ray here. I like your comments and the pictures on your blog. I had a great trip up through England and on through Scotland. Arrived home in Haddington, near Edinburgh yesterday. The people I met on the route were all really helpful and friendly... travelling helps to reinstate my faith in human nature. I hope your travels are going well. If you get up to Scotland, you are very welcome to stay at my place.

    Good luck from Ray

    ReplyDelete