Tuesday 21 August 2012

Padstow

After three days of sickness, I tried to go on tour again. It worked. So after 20 miles I reached Rock from where I took the ferry to Padstow. You can watch the harbour of Padstow here.











































































As I went into the church, I made a griping experience, a young girl was sitting in front of the piano, singing the song below. I used to hear it as child, so it somehow made me sentimental :)

Sound of Music - Climb Every Mountain


























I have decided not to travel to lands end. There are different reasons, I have enough of the rain on the south west of England, I don't like cycling mountains anymore, I only have roundabout 3 weeks left, and there is some things on the south coast I want to visit. Tomorrow I start with the Camel Trail along the River Camel down to Bodmin, and further on in direction Fowey on the national cycle route number 3. Until later my dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. As I see you chilled out with some cans of oil at Chip Ahoy :)

    Did you catch a flu? The weather here's pretty nice since 2 weeks, even HOT for a few days ... and I thought it was coming over from UK like always ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good weather never comes over from UK :)

    ReplyDelete