Sunday 12 August 2012

The best friend of an Englishman :)

Never in my life I have seen so many DOGS :) Mostly everyone got one! Here are some of those nice guys. At first there is Billy, the poor one is a rescue dog, and lame, so he has a little waggon carrying his backbones. Nevertheless, a really friendly guy :)


The Monkees - Gonna Buy Me A Dog


As next I want to introduce the most adorable and fluffy Elmer, and the tired-of-walking-around-in-town Indie to you :)



Further on I have Mab-The Queen of The Underworld for you and a poor little fellow in front of a shop, unfortunately I never got to know him better.


































Our next friend is Keppax, she is working for the coastguard association, I think she is one of the biggest dogs I ever seen, she needs 4 kg food per day and loves hunting harts.

































The next one was the most difficult to take a picture of, it's Y, she belongs to the owner of Noteworthy Campsite, and is the fastest and most lively one I ever seen! She is used to work with the goats of the owner and really need to be moved, by the way, she loves her ball :)



2 comments:

  1. cute cute cutieeeessss :-) the little Vierbeiners!! Bring one back home for me please! Aldona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn´t take one with me, but I uploaded a song for you Aldona :)

      Delete