Sunday 12 August 2012

The Tarka Trail

After having been in Exmoor, I went on in direction Barnstaple, where I found The Tarka Trail. It's a path for wanderers and cyclists and is built where the former railway was. I had sun and my way was flat, sooo happy about that :)

"Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving" - Albert Einstein

















































On my way I met other cyclists for the first time! Berend and Miriam gave me the hint to go to the camp site Yarde Orchard, what was a very good idea, it's a nice small place only for hikers and cyclists, dearly to recommend :)


Nearby the small village Petrockstowe, I had to leave The Tarka Trail, for the direction of Holsworthy. Just some miles behind Holsworthy I found the site I'm on now.
Once again I have to thank the owners of this site for the computer and Claire and Nick who let me come in to sit and work on the computer in their living room!
Tomorrow is hopefully a sunny day, I'm still on my way in direction of Cornwall, and I'm feeling fine, see you later my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment