Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tintagel

After having survived that storm I wanted to take a watch onto the castle in Tintagel which is connected to the myths of King Arthur. I stayed there longer then I had thought of as I got "the runs" - as the englishman would say. Hello there John, now I know how it is :) 







































































Off course masses of tourists on their way visiting the myths of King Arthur :)

I found the story about King Arthur explained in Time Team Special:




 I liked to visit The Old Post Office in Tintagel, and the church standing high on the cliffs.





























































1 comment:

  1. aw, "the run", I see ... disregard my question in the Padstow post.

    The coast pictures are very beautiful, also the Lady on the carpet (can't read her name)... Lady Arthur? :)

    ReplyDelete