Friday 28 September 2012

This is the end ...

... and suddenly it came very fast. But it´s also a beginning of something new :))




I met my friend Okka in The New Forest, where we spent two wonderful evenings and a beautiful day together, gossiping, cuddling animals and sitting in the sun. The next day was rainy, hurricanes was on their way, so off for visiting the Londoner :) It was raining the whole time, so I had the opportunity to go on the computer, do some blogging and check the timetables for my return to Germany. All of a sudden I found myself on the nightferry from Harwich to Hoek van Holland, was 4 hours in Rotterdam and back on my way to Germany.






2 comments:

  1. I like the contrast between the simple life of Olde England,and then suddenly being thrown back into the technological age of the modern world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t like being thrown back into the modern world :(

    ReplyDelete