Friday 23 November 2012

Silly and strange stuff

Sometimes when drifting through the internet I find really silly and strange stuff of all kind. In this post, I want to show you some of them. Click on the links I collected for you and have fun :)



I´m casting an eye on you, oh sorry, several eyes!

You can create your own music here. I recommend the showersong :)

May I introduce you to a sweet and a bit worried friend of mine?

I love cats! Click on the page.

Be aware of squirrels, especially the grey ones from America!

Here are some funny noises.

Shave them!

Play some nice old music, click on the pic.

Try to catch his nose!

Free online pregnancy test.

And this one goes to all dog lovers :)

Play keyboard here!

Feed the cat, please :(

Call me up!

Who the fuck is Fred??

Beware of nuns and cute dogs!

Who is the cutest?

What time is it?

3 comments:

  1. Ii it my imagination or are you getting weirder? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I beg your pardon?
      http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhh2p7JRrd1qzfa5ao1_500.gif

      Delete