Friday 23 August 2013

River Thames - From Hurley to Henley-on-Thames

It was already about lunchtime as I managed to leave Hurley and it´s camping island.
The whole day turned out to be sunny and hot, I didn´t go very far. I went over rich men´s field, white deers on big plaines. Miles before reaching Henley-on-Thames I heard the music of a festival in the village.
I had decided to go on camp site again, and found myself on one of the biggest i have seen for a long while.























The Chantry House, Henley´s only grade I listed building from round about AD 1500 belongs to the church.
It was sunday, and the friendly women from the church had made loads of cake :)




2 comments:

  1. We met you near the deer (French-English couple)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there you two! Nice to meet you! I had a look at your blogs :)

      Delete